Terms & Conditions
Treasury Wine Estates Australia Limited (ABN 78 145 321 320), Level 8, 161 Collins St Melbourne, VIC 3000.
12.01am (AEDT) on 01/03/19 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 30/04/19
Winning Caps must be received at the specified Reply Paid address by last mail received on 15/05/19
Who can participate?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t participate?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
- the Promoter; and
- the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
Where will the competition run?
This competition will run in all Australian liquor licensed outlets (e.g. bottle shops), including online retailers (Outlets) which are stocking Qualifying Purchase products.
A 750ml bottle of 19 Crimes, excluding ‘Magistrate’ varietal from an Outlet for off premise consumption (includes online purchases).
For the avoidance of doubt, Qualifying Purchase products do not need to be specially marked.
During the Competition Period after making a Qualifying Purchase and collecting your itemised purchase receipt and wine bottle cap, you must look under the cap of the Qualifying Purchase product to see if “19. Embeuling naval stores” is printed inside and, if so, this is a Winning Cap.
If your Qualifying Purchase has a Winning Cap, you must:
- during the Competition Period, visit the Website, locate the claim pageand fill out and submit the online claim form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt, and providing all other requested information, to receive your claim number; and
- send your name, phone number, claim number and original Winning Cap via post to the Reply Paid address provided on the Website, to be received by last mail received on 15/05/19.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your claim).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting a claim, including having the requisite photograph capability.
All claims will be verified by the Promoter (Verification). In order to be considered for Verification, claims must be received in full in accordance with both (1) and (2) above. If a claim is partially submitted in accordance with either (1) and (2). above, that claim will be deemed invalid.
There will be a total of 201 Winning Caps distributed in respect of this competition.
How many winners will there be?
There will be up to 201 winners in this competition, depending on how many Winning Caps are claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
What can I win?
There are up to 201 prizes available.
Each prize is a $200 flight voucher, as specified by the Promoter.
There is a limit of five prizes per person (except for SA residents).
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is up to $40,200.
How many times can I claim?
You can claim up to 6 times per day. Each claim must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
Winner/s will be notified:
- in writing by email,
within two business days of Verification.
Prizes will be sent to winners via email within 28 business days of Verification.
Proof of purchase
In addition to keeping the Winning Cap and sending it to the Promoter in accordance with the Entry instructions above, you must keep the following as proof of purchase for all claims:
- original itemised purchase receipt(s).
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all claims when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your claims and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your claim. If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your claims will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If an awarded prize is returned as undeliverable, and the Promoter can’t contact that winner (or that winner does not contact the Promoter) by 5pm (AEST) on 30/07/19, that prize will be forfeited.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
- how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
- whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf.
If this competition is conducted in NSW, see also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to theliquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the prize.
All advertising material for this competition will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol.
ACT Permit No. TP18/02184
SA Licence No. T18/1977
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29445
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Website claim must be received during the Competition Period and your Winning Cap must be received by last mail received on 15/05/19, and each will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Submitted Winning Caps are the Promoter’s property. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return online messageconfirming your claim. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, as relevant:
(a) validity period/s;
(b) booking and availability of flights;
(c) conditions of travel;
(d) conditions of ticket validity and any restrictions on ticket on-sale or transfer;
(e) travel dates and specified travel exclusion periods;
(f) any additional fees (payable by you) relating to changes made by you/your companion to a travel/event prize after it has been booked; and
(g) the requirement to obtain all necessary documents to travel to any overseas location specified, including a current and valid passport and any visas required.
4. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
5. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your claims) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6. You must not:
(a) tamper with the claim process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f ) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as relevant to the circumstances), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion/s) from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
8. The Promoter is not liable for prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
9. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
11. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected claims/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury(including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant),illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s. Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.